We price every job individually, because each one is significantly different; it is very difficult to publish general prices. However you can use this pricing scheme as a guide:
- Excel/CSV to QuickBooks: $.03 per transaction/line (with generic income/expense classification)
- PDF Bank Statement (original/digital file) to QuickBooks: $.05 per transaction/line (with generic income/expense classification)
- PDF Bank Statement (clean scan) to CSV/Excel format : $.06 per transaction/line
- PDF Bank Statement (clean scan) to QuickBooks: $.07 per transaction/line (with generic expense classification)
- PDF Bank Statement (not-so-clean scan) to QuickBooks: $.9 per transaction/line (with generic income/expense classification)
- PDF Bank Statement (readable scan no OCR) to QuickBooks: $.10 per transaction/line (with generic income/expense classification)
- Hand-written check transcription: $.10 per transaction/line with memo
- Receipt transcription into CSV or Excel file $.25 per receipt (total only no line items) + $.10 per line item if details needed
Based on 3 business-day Turnaround time. Faster or slower time requirements can also affect the pricing. Also rate increase between February 15th to April 15th due to high demand.
Past Project Examples:
Checking account 12 months with 1000 transactions, 150 are hand-written checks. The statements were original PDF’s from the bank (not scanned). Imported into new QuickBooks file with a single income account for all bank credits and a single expense account for all bank debits. Bank reconciled for the 12 months
AMEX Credit Card Statements for 24 months with 3000 transactions total. The statements were scanned PDF (very clean scan, OCR readable), converted to CSV or .QBO format so our client can import their data into their own accounting system
We can establish a relationship with your firm and establish a specific rate.
See our SERVICES page for complete description